Parenting the Child You Have Workbook: Implement Human Design into Your Family and Life
Have you sensed there must be a better way to handle relationships? Do you struggle with family interactions?
This essential companion to Aypril Porter’s bestselling Parenting The Child You Have: Re-Imagining the Parent-Child Relationship Through the Lens of Human Design helps you get to the root of problems which may have hindered growth in the past. Whether you have studied Human Design in depth or are just getting started, this workbook will help you better understand and connect to your and your family’s individualized charts.
As you complete the exercises you will learn how to:
- Explore your relationship to your personal chart, journey inward to uncover the truth of who you are, and consider the way it aligns with how you show up in the world.
- Learn Aypril’s five-step process to approaching deconditioning.
- Rediscover yourself and see your family and relationships through a new lens.
- Normalize the differences you see in yourself and others as you discover inherent qualities that each person possesses.
- Let go of limiting beliefs that are no longer serving you.
Relationships can be extremely challenging, and with Aypril’s guidance you have a user’s manual for reframing how you see those around you. Step in to a more fulfilling life as you peel back the layers of conditioning in your relationship with yourself, your children, your parents, and others as you journey through the energetic dynamics of Human Design.