Grammie Camp: A Guide for Adventures with Your Grandbabies
Lost in the journey to becoming a fun and influential grandparent?
Welcome to Grammie Camp! It is not a single place but many places; any place grandmother and grandbaby are together.
Full of practical knowledge, cute pictures, and sweet stories, this book will honour, celebrate, and elevate your irreplaceable role of being a grandmother. You are a valuable resource and make a significant impact on your grandbabies’ lives and wellbeing. Focusing on birth to year one, you will learn:
- How to own the role of being a grandmother;
- How to have purposeful interactions that foster growth and development;
- How to embrace the How can I attitude and use play to teach;
- How to communicate with your grandbaby and when to do so;
- How to create sensory activities that engage your grandbaby.
Grandmothers are among the most underappreciated resources for establishing the health and happiness of children but at Grammie Camp, both grandmother and grandbaby can thrive!