Sacred Celebrations: Designing Rituals to Navigate Life’s Milestone Transitions
WE NEED CONNECTION AND COMMUNITY MORE THAN EVER.
Do you celebrate the joys, grieve the losses, and embrace the changes inherent in life’s natural cycles and seasons? In today’s fast-paced world, our souls are begging us to slow down—we must heed that call!
By blending her personal experiences, information about multicultural celebrations, and practical how-to steps, Elizabeth Barbour shares uniquely accessible advice for designing rituals. You’ll enjoy new elements to invigorate birthday gatherings and holidays and additionally be inspired by:
- A beautiful grief ritual featuring white roses
- An infant’s spiritual dedication in a labyrinth
- A young girl’s playful and educational first moon party
- An artist’s creative and meaningful “starting a new business” ritual
- A divorce ritual punctuated by beating the furniture with a tennis racket
Sacred Celebrations is a resource you’ll come back to again and again to help you navigate emotional endings and beginnings with more presence, clarity and confidence.